Not much changed at the top of our 2014 South Jersey Power Rankings after last weekend's action. However, we are welcoming back a familiar name down at the bottom of our list.
1) St. Joseph (3-0): The top team in the Cape-Atlantic League continues to roll over any and all challengers. They dominated the Thunderbolts on both sides of the ball, cruising to a 56 - 8 win in Millville.
2) Timber Creek (3-0): Amassing just 19 rushing yards on the game, the Chargers' needed a 4th quarter interception, in their own end, with just over 1:00 left to stay undefeated.
3) Shawnee (3-0): You could put the Renegades at 2a instead of 3 after they blanked Washington Township 37 - 0. They'll likely need St. Joe or Timber Creek loss to move up.
4) Camden (3-0): The explosive Panthers dismantled Cumberland Regional 49 - 7. After just three games, Camden is averaging more than 48 points a game while giving up less than 10.
5) Cherokee (2-1): A dominate win over Eastern pushed the Vikings out of the Top 10 and moves the Chiefs back into the Top 5.
6) Rancocas Valley (3-0): The Red Devils stayed undefeated on the season, but have a tough test ahead of them in the Northern Burlington Greyhounds on Thursday night.
7) Haddonfield (3-0): The Bulldawgs shut out Collingswood 28 - 0 to stay perfect, but face fellow undefeated Colonial Conference member West Deptford on Thursday night.
8) Lenape (3-0): The Indians got five scores from four different players to remain unbeaten in a 44 - 0 route of Trenton Central.
9) Jackson (3-0): After a commanding win over Southern, the Jaguars are just rolling through the Shore Conference.
10) St. Augustine (2-1): With wins over both Millville and Atlantic City, the Hermits have rebounded nicely after starting their season with a loss to St. Joseph
Others receiving consideration: Hammonton, West Deptford, Buena, Glassboro, Paul VI