Everyday at 5:45 “5 Questions”
Everyday at 5:45 we play “Five Questions” where Pat Gallen asks Mike Gill five questions that are on his mind. Sports, Pop Culture, Food and more, you never know what questions Pat might ask.
Here are today’s questions:
1. Supposed to snow three inches up in Philly possibly. People start freaking out when it gets like this. How many inches of snow is the minimum people should be freaking out and loading up on bread and eggs for?
Mike Gill's Answer: None, people should never load up, never need. The people do a great job clearing the roads.
2. Alex Morgan is going nothing but body paint for SI swimsuit issue. What female athlete would you want to see do that besides Alex Morgan. (Heather Mitts, Hope Solo, Maria Sharapova, Danica Patrick)
Mike Gill's Answer: Misty May-Treanor
3. Better team Nickname. Ramblin’ Wreck, Lake Show, Lob City, Phi Slamma Jamma, Monsters of the Midway, Run TMC, Purple People Eaters, Steel Curtain, Broad St. Bullies, Fab Five, Macho Row, Murderers Row, Bronx Bombers, Legion of doom, The nasty boys
Mike Gill's Answer: Miami Dolphins' No-Name Defense.
4. Blake Griffin in town tonight. Favorite dunker of all time: Jordan, Wilkins, Darryl Dawkins, Shaq, Griffin, Carter, Kemp, Dr. J,
Mike Gill's Answer: "The Human Highlight Film." Dominique Wilkins
5. -The US Curling championships are in Southeastern PA this year, specifically in Aston, PA. Outside of the Top 4 sports, whats the one sport you’d like to master. (Golf, Tennis, Archery, soccer, swimming, list goes on).
Mike Gill's Answer: Definitely golf, I stink at golf.