Phillies 2015 Schedule Released
Opening Day will take place on Monday, April 6 at 3:05 p.m. when the Phillies take on the Boston Red Sox at Citizens Bank Park.
The Washington Nationals head to town to complete the first homestand of the season at Citizens Bank Park.
The Phillies will host three additional American League teams as part of 2015 Interleague play: The Baltimore Orioles, the Tampa Bay Rays and the Toronto Blue Jays.
The final homestand of the regular season will bring the Mets and Marlins back to Philadelphia and concludes on the first Sunday of October.
· Interleague play takes the Phillies to Baltimore, Boston, New York and Toronto.
· The Phillies will hold an On-Deck Series, as has been a tradition since Citizens Bank Park opened in 2004, prior to the season opener on April 3 and 4.
· The 2015 promotions schedule will be available at a later date with exciting giveaways and events for fans of all ages.
· The schedule is subject to change.
Important Ticket On Sale Dates
· Six Game Pack tickets will go on-sale in November.
· Spring Training 3-game packs go on-sale in December.
· Group Tickets go on-sale in December.
· Individual tickets will be available in February.