September is National Family Meals Month
September is National Family Meals Month, so make the pledge to share one more family meal at home each week. Need some easy dinner solutions?
- Grill or bake proteins, such as chicken, in bulk to have for 2-3 days.
- Use ShopRite’s salad bar to grab salad “fix-ins” so you can save time chopping vegetables!
- Check out the Helping Families Eat Better Meal of the Week for an easy, convenient recipe.
- Head over to the Seafood Department for their “Meals in Minutes,” such as fresh salmon burgers.
- Don’t forget about ShopRite’s fresh cut veggies which are cleaned and ready to be sautéed or roasted!
- Sauté your favorite veggies and make chicken fajitas or quesadillas using whole wheat wraps!
- Try breakfast for dinner, with scrambled eggs, sweet potato home fries, and a side of fruit. Yum!
For more Free, healthy tips, contact me, Jesse Tannehill, the in-store Dietitian of Somers Point ShopRite.