Now in the thick of the season, we're starting to get a much clearer picture of who the top teams in South Jersey are. Check out our 2014 South Jersey Power Rankings Top 10 this week, and be sure to tell us if you agree or disagree.
1) St. Joseph (5-0): The Wildcats found themselves in an usual position, down two touchdowns, hundreds of miles from home, yet rallied to beat Steubenville, Ohio and stay on top of this list.
2) Timber Creek (5-0): A career-game from quarterback Khalil Trotman helped the Chargers beat an out matched Kingsway team 47-29 to stay undefeated.
3) Shawnee (5-0): Undefeated and outscoring opponents 213 to 34 this season, the Renegades face their toughest test Friday when they head to Marlton to battle Cherokee.
4) Camden (5-0): The Panthers put up 14 points in the 4th quarter to stay undefeated and hand Camden Catholic its first loss of the season.
5) Cherokee (3-1): The Chiefs could jump above Shawnee on next week's rankings, depending on how they fare in Friday's clash atop the West Jersey Football League's American Division.
6) Rancocas Valley (5-0): The Red Devils stayed perfect on the season by shutting out division-rival Nottingham through the first three quarters of Saturday's game.
7) Haddonfield (5-0): The Bulldawgs blanked Sterling 17 - 0 to stay undefeated and atop the Colonial Conference Liberty Division.
8) Lenape (4-0): A four point victory in a low-scoring affair against Allentown keeps the Indians undefeated and in the top 10.
9) St. Augustine (4-1): The Hermits added a solid win over Mainland Friday for their 4th victory on the season, and jumped into the statewide Top 50 in doing so.
10) Hammonton (5-0): The Blue Devils posted a 31 - 6 win over Clearview. They've also moved into the statewide Top 25 with a defense that's giving up less than four points a game.
Others receiving consideration: Jackson, Buena, Toms River North, Paul VI, Bishop Eustace