Sportsbash Monday: Are the Eagles Checking Out Revis Island? We Preview NFL Free Agency Which Starts Tomorrow
The Sports Bash ON DEMAND gives you the chance to go back and hear what you missed. Its the Sports Bash with Mike Gill and Todd Ranck.
Mike and Todd are always in a heated debate about something so here’s you chance to listen to their arguments and side with Mike Gill or Todd Ranck
Segments, Interviews, Debate, Top Tweets, Sportsbash Stock Exchange and 5 Questions are all logged and uploaded daily!
Monday March 11th, 2013.
Calls in to talk about his report saying the Eagles are 'interested' in Danny Amendola. The WR was hurt much of last season, but still came back early and was effective. Mosher speculated on air that if the Eagles were to sign Amendola, Jeremy Maclin could very well be traded. The same goes for Jason Avant. Mosher also talks about the possibility of a Revis trade happening and what the team might look to do come draft weekend. Follow Mosher on Twitter.
Sportsbash Stock Exchange
1. BUY or SELL the flack Brandon Knight is taking for this dunk?
2. BUY or SELL the Eagles trade for Revis Island in exchange for the 35th overall draft pick?
3. BUY or SELL Oscar Pistorious contemplating suicide?
On for our Phillies report down in Clearwater. The Phillies finally have off today and Salisbury said that he still thinks Darin Ruf has time to prove that he belongs on the big league roster. Salisbury also talked about Domonic Brown and that he's not surprised at what he's doing down there, but wonders how he will perform on June 1st or August 1st when the Phillies are in the middle of the season. Salisbury also talks about the different feeling around the team this Spring Training as opposed to last season. Follow Salisbury on Twitter.
It's a Monday edition of top tweets!
Wrote a story over the weekend about the Eagles 'crunching the numbers' on what it would take for the team to acquire Darrelle Revis from the Jets. McLane sees it as unlikely, but also mentions that the Jets won't get what they want in the end (1st round pick) and Revis won't get what he wants either. (max money) McLane also talks about the team working out Geno Smith in Morgantown today and what it means that Jeff Lurie was in attendance. McLane also talks about if he envisions the team being active in free agency when it kicks off tomorrow afternoon. Follow McLane on Twitter.
1. Will the Eagles start assembling another 'Dream Team?'
2. Two WR deals today. Who was the biggest winner, factoring in what they had to give up?
3. Does the win change your opinion of Tiger?
4. It’s like Christmas Eve, what’s that one gift you hope is under the Eagles tree tomorrow?
5. Today is Napping Day, due to daylight savings springing ahead. Are you a fan of napping?
Pete Giordano is the producer of “The Sportsbash,” e-mail him: firstname.lastname@example.org