Sportsbash Monday: Eagles Win the Snow Bowl, Sal Pal Calls It the Top 5 Best Games He’s Ever Covered
Miss the Sports Bash or do you just want to listen to it again?
The Sports Bash ON DEMAND gives you the chance to go back and hear what you missed. Its the Sports Bash with Mike Gill and Todd Ranck.
Here is today’s show: Monday, December 9th 2013
Sportsbash Stock Exchange
ESPN's Sal Pal called in to talk about what he saw in Philadelphia yesterday at the Eagles/Lions Snow Bowl. Sal Pal said that it was 'one of the top-5 best games he's ever covered as a reporter.' Sal Pal talks about the defense and what Billy Davis and his assistants have employed in this defense, that hasn't allowed more than 21 points in 9 straight games. Also about the efforts of LeSean McCoy yesterday and his franchise record breaking performance.
It's a Monday edition of top tweets!
On here for McLane Mondays talking about his experiences in yesterdays Snow Bowl. McLane said that he was very impressed with how the Eagles adjusted playing in the weather like that and the character the team showed being down 14-0, then tying it at 14-14 before allowing another special teams TD by Jeremy Ross. In the 4th Q, the Eagles had success with the running game in the 1st Q and kept pounding the ball with the Lions finally breaking in the 4th. McLane also talks about the defense and what they have done thus far. Follow McLane on Twitter.
1. The Flyers (13-14-2) are currently 7 points out of the Wild Card in the Eastern Conference… The Sixers (7-14) are 2.5 games back of the 8-seed. Who is more likely to make the playoffs?
2. Will the Eagles be alone atop the division tomorrow?
3. After LeSean McCoy, who is the best player on the Eagles?
4. How many coaches would you take over Chip Kelly?
5. There will be no tailgating at the Super Bowl at MetLife Stadium. Is that the right call?