Sportsbash Tuesday: the NFL Is Officially Back, Eagles to Start on Monday
Did you miss the Sports Bash or do you just want to listen to it again?
The Sports Bash ON DEMAND gives you the chance to go back and hear what you missed. Its the Sports Bash with Mike Gill and Todd Ranck.
Here is today’s show: Tuesday September 3rd 2013.
Mike and Todd open up todays show by talking about the cuts Chip Kelly made over the weekend. Both Mike and Todd questioned some of the moves made on defense, keeping Casey Matthews on the roster in particular. Emmanuel Acho, Everette Brown may have deserved a spot on the roster over Matthews. On offense, Greg Salas and Russell Shepard were released and former Oregon product Jeffrey Mahl made the roster.
Who's In Who's Out
Covering the Eagles for philly.com this season will be on 97.3 ESPN every Tuesday during the football season to break down what he's seeing from the Eagles. In today's spot, Kempski goes over the final 53 man roster and what cuts he agreed with and did not agree with. Also what he's seen out of Chip Kelly the first preseason on the job. Follow Kempski on Twitter.
1. What player for you symbolizes a bad Phillies baseball team/era?
2. How do you rank the Eagles in the NFC only?
3. Who will be the first Eagles player cut during the season?
4. Cody Asche, Darin Ruf and Cesar Hernandez: which player do you have your microscope on the last 3 weeks of the season?
5. Do you believe the Claude Giroux story?