Sportsbash Wednesday Asked: Should Bonds, Clemens Be Voted to Hall of Fame?
The Sports Bash ON DEMAND gives you the chance to go back and hear what you missed. Its the Sports Bash with Mike Gill and Todd Ranck.
Mike and Todd are always in a heated debate about something so here’s you chance to listen to their arguments and side with Mike Gill or Todd Ranck
Segments, Interviews, Debate, Top Tweets, Sportsbash Stock Exchange and 5 Questions are all logged and uploaded daily!
Wednesday, January 9th 2013.
Hall of Fame
The MLB Hall of Fame voting was announced today and not one player on the ballot was inducted. Mike Gill cant believe that Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens, the greatest hitter and pitcher of our time did not make the HOF. Todd Ranck isn't quite sure that they should get in because of all the suspected usage.
Your Calls on Hall of Fame
In this segment we take call after call about steroid users being inducted in the Hall of Fame:
Follow Jackson on Twitter.
Had AP Writer and MLB Hall of Fame VOTER Rob Maaddi call in to talk about his vote. Maaddi admitted on air that he voted for all 5 of the suspected PED users including Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens. Maaddi believes that Bonds and Clemens will eventually get in, but he's not so sure about Sammy Sosa. Maaddi also isnt so sure about the actually process that goes on with the HOF voting. Follow Maaddi on Twitter.
Sportsbash Stock Exchange
1. BUY or SELL a case against Claude Giroux from being named captain?
2. BUY or SELL these comments from Roseman/Lurie?
Wednesday's edition of top tweets!
1. Is the NFC East more wide open than we realize in the wake of the RG3 surgery?
2. Are the Redskins doctors putting a positive spin on this to curb criticism of handling of injury?
3. Should Doug Collins be worried about his job at all?
4. Are the Hall of Fames overrated? Aside from the NHL, they’re in the middle of nowhere…
5. Trivia question, you’ll know the answer if you were watching my tweets last night or earlier today. Hopefully you weren’t… What sports movie did Jeffrey Lurie have a cameo in?
Pete Giordano is the producer of “The Sportsbash,” e-mail him: firstname.lastname@example.org