Spring Into Health
April: Don’t be fooled by quick-fix diet trends this April! It may be tempting, but there are better ways to spring into health.
- Always carry a water bottle around with you and try to track how much you can consume in a day.
- Extend National Walking Day (April 1st) into National Walking MONTH!
- Go green for Earth Day and stock up on your favorite greens from produce.
- Leave fresh fruit on the counter for the kids to grab after playing outside.
- Want to burn a few extra calories? Try gardening for exercise.
- Take advantage of the warmer nights and go for walks after dinner.
For more free, Spring-Time tips, contact Ciara Beck, the in-store Dietitian of Somers Point ShopRite.