Contact Us
Make My Homepage

For more than 30 years, Rainbow International® has provided professional restoration services and expert house cleaning services and understands how critical it is to get people back in their homes and companies back in operation quickly.

Expert Services

They enjoy their work and it shows! They look forward to welcoming you as a customer and being your preferred restoration and cleaning services company in the future. Here is a list of the many services they offer:

  • Fire, Smoke, Mold, Water Damage Restoration & More
  • Water Damage
  • Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
  • Mold Remediation
  • Board-Up & Tarp-Over Service
  • Carpet & Cleaning Services
  • Spot, Stain & Odor Removal
  • Drapery & Upholstery Cleaning
  • Overspray Protection
  • Air Duct Cleaning
  • Content Inventory & Pack-Out
  • Crawl Space Mold Remediation
  • Tile, Grout & Hard Surface Cleaning

Meet The Expert

Brian Vanderhorn

Born in Bayonne, NJ and Raised from childhood in Cape May County. Brian has been experimenting with carpet cleanup since childhood when he would have to quickly fix a spill before his mother would ground him. This turned into his current career where he has been able to assist many families both with general protective maintenance as well as emergency repairs.

Many crawlspaces are built with foundation vents which are designed to help keep moisture problems in check. However, research indicates such vents may actually allow in more moisture than they block. Traditional vented crawlspaces have one vent for every 150 square feet and one vent from each corner of the crawlspace. Some also feature fan systems to draw additional moist air into the crawlspace.

15,000 fires break out because of lint build up each year because of lint in the dryer

Rapid response to water damage is critical. Within minutes of water exposure, stains released from furniture can permanently discolor carpet. In days, mould and the distinctive musty odor appear. If left unresolved even longer, mould can penetrate organic host materials (such as paneling, wood floors and paper covering sheetrock).

Frequently Asked Questions

My property suffered damages. What should i do?
You should report the damages to your insurance company as soon as possible.

I contacted my insurance company or agent and reported the damages or left a message. Now what should i do?
If you spoke with someone at your insurance company or agent’s office, they may have provided you with names of some restoration general contractors.

Can i contact the company i would like to utilize for repairs, or do i have to have the repairs completed by whoever my insurance company refers?
You can have anyone you want repair the damages. However, please understand that your insurance company will only pay for what is covered, at a reasonable cost, one time.

Have A Question? Ask The Experts!

(609) 624-2244brianvanjr@gmail.com



View Larger Map

Sorry, we couldn't find what you were looking for, but please enjoy these articles from 97.3 ESPN

See All News

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for 97.3 ESPN VIP CLUB quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive 97.3 ESPN VIP CLUB contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.