It’s The Trip of A Lifetime!
Ever wonder what it’s like inside ESPN? Now you can find out with the Trip of A Lifetime. We’ll take you and a guest to Bristol where you get a VIP tour behind the scenes.
97.3's VIP Club members can listen for their names at 1:25, 3:35, 4:25 and 5:25 each weekday.
When you hear your name you have 10 minutes to call the contest line at 609-646-6386 and you are entered to win the trip of a lifetime to see the ESPN Campus!
It’s the trip of a lifetime! You and a friend get the inside tour ESPN in Bristol, the home of Mike & Mike in the Morning, Baseball Tonight and NFL Live!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. All federal, state and local regulations apply. Sponsored by Townsquare Media, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830 (“Sponsor”). These Official Rules govern the sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) being conducted by participating Townsquare Media radio stations, which include WENJ AM-FM/Atlantic City, NJ; KKTL/Casper, WY; KROD/El Paso, TX; KPEL/Lafayette, LA; KGKL/San Angelo, TX and KUTI/Yakima, WA (individually, the “Stations”).
The Prize package includes the following, for the winner plus one (1) guest:
1) Round-trip, coach airfare for two (2) people from the closest major airport near the winner’s residence (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Bradley International Airport in Hartford, CT;
2) Single room, double occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2)days and one (1) nights;
3) Transportation (to/from Bradley International Airport and to/from hotel to ESPN Campus)
4) Onsite meals while at the ESPN campus;
5) View the Mike & Mike in the morning show, followed by an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of ESPN’s production facilities and famous studios, including the SportsCenter set, the NASCAR set, and the Baseball Tonight set; and
6) Lunch in the ESPN cafeteria on the Bristol Campus.
The approximate retail value of this prize is $3750.00. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination and exact dates of travel. If winner resides within fifty (50) miles of Hartford, CT, instead of airfare, winner may receive reimbursement for vehicle travel to and from Hartford, CT at the current IRS rate, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner will not receive any additional prize or money to compensate for not traveling by air. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded, provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received