10 Thoughts on the Eagles Entering the Final Preseason Game
Here are a couple random thoughts on the Eagles as they enter the final week of the preseason:
1. I'm really disappointed so far in the way they have used James Casey and Zach Ertz, hope we see more of them, less of Brent Celek.
2. Vinny Curry has to play more then Cedric Thornton right? Curry has an explosive, almost special first-step and could be a play-maker.
3. I think Emmanuel Acho might be a sleeper, he has good size and seems to around the ball all the time.
4. Trent Cole won't last the season at OLB, he looks lost, slow and out-of-place in this defense.
5. I would feel much better if Patrick Chung was the second best safety on the team, instead of clearly the best they have.
6. I think Fletcher Cox will have a monster season, I have said this ever since they went 3-4, but won't be surprised if he is an all-pro.
7. I think Bennie Logan will end up playing more then Isaac Sopoaga, a line of Curry, Logan and Cox might be pretty good.
8. I think LeSean McCoy will have have over 2,000 total yards this season and DeSean Jackson gets over 1,000 yards receiving.
9. The offensive line will be much, much, much better, but they can't afford an injury, depth still a problem on the line.
10. Cary Williams and Bradley Fletcher will give up a lot in front of them, but they don't get beat over-the-top much, doesn't seem like it now, but Eagles upgraded at that position.
These are just 10 thoughts on the Eagles, what are some of your post them below and we will read them off on Thursday's 99-Bottles show live at Kixx in Sea Isle!