Sportsbash Thursday: Mike and Todd React to Jon Gruden Coming to Philly
Did you miss the Sports Bash or do you just want to listen to it again?
The Sports Bash ON DEMAND gives you the chance to go back and hear what you missed. Its the Sports Bash with Mike Gill and Todd Ranck.
Mike and Todd are always in a heated debate about something so here’s you chance to listen to their arguments and side with Mike Gill or Todd Ranck
Segments, Interviews, Debate, Top Tweets, Sportsbash Stock Exchange and 5 Questions are all logged and uploaded daily!
Thursday, November 8th 2012.
A report surfaced today about ESPN analyst and former Eagles assistant Jon Gruden wanting to get back in the coaching ranks. The report lists Philadelphia as one of his top choices--with Juan Castillo as one of his top choices to be an assistant. Mike and Todd discuss the possibilities of this and what other coaches should be looked at to replace Andy Reid.
Jeff Pasquino, Footballguys.com called in on Thursday and gave us starts, sits, sleepers and waiver wire pickups for Week 10 in the NFL.
Sportsbash Stock Exchange
1. BUY and SELL the more likely scenario: Falcons 16-0 or Jets making the playoffs?
2. BUY or SELL Jon Gruden/Juan Castillo coming to the Eagles?
3. BUY or SELL a high school player getting ejected for Cam Newton dance?
4. BUY or SELL Colts -4 points tonight?
Matt Bowen, National Football Post contributor, called in to talk about what he's seeing from the Eagles and how he believes Andy Reid has officially lost the locker room. He played for the Redskins under Steve Spurrier and is seeing many of the same patterns develop. Lack of tackling, effort are especially concerning to him. Follow Matt Bowen on Twitter.
It's a Thursday edition of Top Tweets!
Former Redskins QB Joe Theismann called in and had some strong opinions on the Eagles offensive line. Theismann said that some college football offensive lines are better than the Eagles. He also had some defense for QB Mike Vick. He believes that you can win with Mike Vick, but just need to put a better scheme in place for him. Joe Theismann is a former Super Bowl QB for the Washington Redskins, he also was inducted in the College Football; Hall of Fame in 2003.
1. Florida's election tallies come in or Eagles win a game?
2. How many Sixers players will score more points than the Eagles?
3. Your take on players missing games due to child birth?
4. Does Babin deserve "dirty player" label?
5. Will you watch Boy Meets World sequel series?
Pete Giordano is the producer of “The Sportsbash,” e-mail him: firstname.lastname@example.org