Our 5 Favorite Reasons to Book a Boston Getaway This Summer
Whether you've never been to Boston before or it’s been a while since you’ve made the trip to New England’s biggest city, you're sure to find plenty of fun in Beantown.
1) Take in a Red Sox game and explore one of the nation's oldest ballparks. Tours are available daily and specialized tours, including birthday tours, are available on a more limited basis. Click here for tour details, here for game schedule and tickets, and here for the Fenway Concert Series details. (Paul McCartney is performing June 7 and 8, while the Zac Brown Band will take the stage July 15.)
2) Explore the Franklin Park Zoo or the New England Aquarium. Both attractions put conservation and education at the forefront, with exhibits geared both toward children and adults.
3) Shop Faneuil Hall Marketplace. This shopping complex is steeped in history as colonial revolutionaries often gathered here to advocate for freedom, but you can find street performers, restaurants, shopping, and historic taverns, too.
4) Tour historical sites, some dating back to our nation's founding. Just follow the 2.5-mile red stripe that comprises the Freedom Trail. You'll visit 16 important sites surrounding Boston's formation and the birth of our nation.
5) Watch the whales or take a site-seeing cruise. There are a myriad of site-seeing options and even a myriad of vessels offering cruises. Find your favorite here.
Even better than all you can see and do in Boston — getting there isn't a hassle! Starting May 26, Spirit will be offering nonstop flights from the Atlantic City International Airport to Boston daily.
Skip the lines, skip the traffic and start your vacation that much faster with a quick flight. Book online now at acyflights.com.