5 Questions at 5:45…Here are Today’s Q’s and A’s
Everyday at 5:45 we play "Five Questions" where Pat Gallen asks Mike Gill five questions that are on his mind. Sports, Pop Culture, Food and more, you never know what questions Pat might ask.
Here are today's questions:
1. Who is the biggest Philly hockey Villain? Tie Domi, Scott Stevens, Sidney Crosby?
Mike's answer: Scott Stevens
2. Would you rather be a head coach or GM?
Mike's answer: A GM
3. The Philadelphia Daily News and Philadelphia Inquire are about to merge, which was better sports?
Mike's answer: Philadelphia Daily News
4. If you could be punched in the face by one athlete, who would it be?
Mike's answer: Mike Tyson
5. The Green Day Album "Dookie" dropped 18 years ago today. I've never seen them in concert, so what band would you like to see that you havent seen yet?
Mike's answer: Smashing Pumpkins
What are your answers to today's questions? Leave your comments below!