Here are 5 Names to Watch in the 2nd and 3rd Rounds for Eagles
The Eagles filled one need to Thursday night in the first round of the draft by selecting USC WR Nelson Agholor with the No. 20 overall pick in the 2015 NFL draft.
Next up , it's the second and third rounds tonight and the Eagles have a pick in each round, No. 52 and No. 84 overall.
Here are five names to keep an eye on tonight when the Eagles are on the board.
1. DB Eric Rowe, Utah - Can can play either safety or corner for the Eagles, would be a great pick at No. 52 overall.
2. OL Jake Fisher, Oregon - This would most likely have to be a situation where you need to trade up to get Fisher. But wouldn't be shocked if Kelly moved up to get him, need some interior line help and a guy who can swing out and play tackle down-the-road.
3. S Quinten Rollins, Miami (OH) - Tremendous athlete who was a former basketball player who some thought could have been a first round pick if he had more experience. Had seven interceptions and nine pass break-ups showing great instincts for a first year player.
4. QB Brett Hundley, UCLA - A guy that Chip Kelly liked and recruited to Oregon, very talented player with a lot of inconsistency. But if he is still on the board in the third round, Kelly might not pass on him.
5. OL Tre Jackson, Florida State - The Eagles need some help on the interior of the line with Todd Herremans gone and Evan Mathis status uncertain, if the Eagles can't get Fisher Jackson should be an option in round three tonight.
Who are some names that still interest you?
The NFL Draft continues tonight on 97.3 ESPN, coverage starts at 6:30.