Showtime! Free Movies on the Beach are Coming To Cape May, New Jersey This Summer
There's nothing like watching a classic movie on the beach with the stars overhead and the sound of the summer surf in the background.
Movies on the beach are back in Cape May for the summer season on Thursday nights in July and August according to the Philly Voice.
The free screenings for the family kick off on July 8th with The Kid Who Will Be King. All movies are family-friendly and start at 8:15 PM on Gurney Street Beach next to the Cape May Convention Center. Make sure you bring your favorite beach blanket or chair!
Here's the 2021 schedule:
- July 8- The Kid Who Will Be King (PG)
- July 15- Robots (PG)
- July 22 -The Sandlot (PG)
- July 29- Ice Age Collision Course (PG)
- August 5- X2: X-Men United (PG-13)
- Aug 12- The Princess Bride (PG)
- Aug 19- Spies in Disguise (PG)
- Aug 26-Diary of a Wimpy Kid (PG)
I'm going to have to watch the Sandlot on the big screen this summer in Cape May. I've seen the movie countless times and it was one of my boy's all-time favorite flicks ever! See you on the beach in Cape May this summer!