The NJSIAA playoffs begin in just a few days, but before they kick off let's take a look at the final regular season South Jersey Power Rankings Top 10. Be sure to tell us if you agree or disagree.
1) St. Joseph (9-0): The undefeated Wildcats take a bye in the first round of the Non-Public Group 1 playoffs. They'll begin their state title defense at home on Saturday, November 22.
2) Timber Creek (8-0): The top-seeded Chargers are poised to make a run. They'll host Winslow Township in the first round of the Group 4 playoffs this Friday night.
3) Shawnee (8-0): The Renegades could meet Timber Creek in the Group 4 finals, but first they'll have to beat visiting Mainland this Friday.
4) Camden (8-0): Despite getting the top-seed in the Group 2 bracket, the Panthers will face a tough road ahead regardless of who they end up playing.
5) Lenape (8-0): The #1 seed in Group 5 will look to stay perfect when they start their run by hosting Toms River North on Friday.
6) Haddonfield (8-0): The undefeated Colonial Conference champs drew a #3 seed in the power-packed Group 2 bracket. They'll host Woodstown on Friday.
7) St. Augustine (7-1): The Hermits are the #5 seed in a Non-Public Group 4 bracket that features three teams ranked in the top 25 in the country.
8) Cherokee (5-3): The Chiefs hope to keep the momentum going as they ride a two-game win streak into the Group 5 playoffs. They host Brick Memorial on Friday night.
9) Buena (9-0): The Cape-Atlantic League - National champions continue their unexpected run, drawing the #2 seed in that tough Group 2 bracket. They host Barnegat on Friday.
10) Holy Cross (9-0): The Lancers secured the top seed in the Non-Public Group 2 bracket after earning the West Jersey Football League - Liberty crown in the regular season.
Others receiving consideration: Rancocas Valley, Glassboro, West Deptford, Bridgeton, Williamstown