We're pleased to see another familiar team join our 2014 South Jersey Power Rankings Top 10 this week. So, with a new team making the list for Week 5, who's out?
1) St. Joseph (4-0): The top team in the Cape-Atlantic League continues to dominate South Jersey. However, they'll head out of state to take on Steubenville High School in Steubenville, Ohio.
2) Timber Creek (4-0): The Chargers rebounded from a tight win two weeks ago by lighting up the scoreboard 45 - 7 against an under-matched Washington Township team.
3) Shawnee (4-0): The Renegades stayed perfect by easily beating Moorestown 35 - 7 at home. They'll likely need a St. Joe or Timber Creek loss to move up.
4) Camden (4-0): The explosive Panther offense continues to shine, putting up 40 against Willingboro to stay undefeated.
5) Cherokee (2-1): The Chiefs held onto the 5 spot despite being idle last weekend. They'll head to Williamstown on Friday.
6) Rancocas Valley (4-0): The Red Devils solidified their place in the Top 10 by wearing out Northern Burlington on Thursday night, winning 40 - 19.
7) Haddonfield (4-0): The Bulldawgs narrowly pulled out a win against fellow Colonial Conference member West Deptford, winning 28 - 25, on Thursday night, handing the Eagles their first loss of the season.
8) Lenape (3-0): The Indians resume action Friday night when they head to Allentown to take on the also undefeated Redbirds.
9) St. Augustine (3-1): With dominate wins over Ocean City, Atlantic City, and Millville, the Hermits have rebounded nicely after starting their season with a loss to #1 St. Joseph.
10) Hammonton (4-0): Three shutouts have helped the Blue Devils stay undefeated and erase nearly all of the doubts regarding their ability to adjust to life in the West Jersey Football League.
Others receiving consideration: Jackson, Buena, Toms River North, Glassboro, Paul VI