With the playoff picture starting to take shape, there a few teams in South Jersey that could have a pretty big target on their backs heading into late October. Check out our 2014 South Jersey Power Rankings Top 10 this week, and be sure to tell us if you agree or disagree.
1) St. Joseph (6-0): Coming off of an out-of-state road trip, banged up, the Wildcats still managed to shut down one of the Cape-Atlantic League's top offenses and remain at the top of this list.
2) Timber Creek (5-0): A bye week likely helped, but did put the Chargers just behind Hammonton in the South Jersey Group 4 Power Point Standings.
3) Shawnee (5-0): Another team coming off of a bye, the Renegades face their toughest test of the season so far on Friday when they head to Marlton to battle Cherokee.
4) Camden (6-0): The Panthers remain undefeated on the season, but now set their sights on also undefeated, West Jersey Football League - Royal Division rival Bishop Eustace this Saturday.
5) Rancocas Valley (5-0): The Red Devils moved up a spot on their bye week. They'll get tested when they take their undefeated record to Allentown on Friday.
6) Lenape (5-0): 10 points in the fourth quarter pushed the Indians over Cherokee on Friday, kept them undefeated, and moved them to the top of the South Jersey Group 5 Power Points Standings.
7) Haddonfield (5-0): The Bulldawgs return from a bye week to take on Group 1 leading Paulsboro on Friday night.
8) St. Augustine (5-1): The Prep continues to roll after dropping their opener to St. Joe. They're fifth in the star-packed Non-Public Group 4 Power Points Standings.
9) Hammonton (6-0): The Blue Devils gave up just one score on Saturday to stay undefeated. They'll host Delsea on Friday in 97.3 ESPN's Game of the Week.
10) Jackson (5-1): With the Jaguars' move into Central Jersey Group 4 this season, they remain among the top contenders in the Shore Conference, losing only to Brick earlier this month
Others receiving consideration: Buena, Holy Cross, West Deptford, Paul VI, Bishop Eustace