Sportsbash Thursday: Which ESPN Reporter Thinks the Eagles Season Was a Failure? Was It?
Miss the Sports Bash or do you just want to listen to it again?
The Sports Bash ON DEMAND gives you the chance to go back and hear what you missed. Its the Sports Bash with Mike Gill and Todd Ranck.
Here is today’s show: Wednesday, January 9th 2014
ESPN reporter Sal Pal checked in with Mike Gill today and left us with two different comments that I wanted to leave here. Sal Pal thinks 1 of 2 things must happen for Nick Foles to be a success in the Eagles offense: 1. Foles has to get more mobile in the off season. 2. If that doesn't happen, Chip Kelly must change his offense because no defense will honor Foles as a 'runner.' Sal Pal also addresses the loss to the Saints last weekend and tells Mike Gill that because of that loss, the overall season was not a success, rather more of a failure.
The Sports Network, gives us a preview of all four games happening on the Divisional Round weekend. Which underdog does John give the best shot for an upset? Listen in!
ESPN.com NFL Nation Eagles reporter called in for a final recap of the Eagles season as well as their loss against the Saints last weekend. Sheridan also talks about the Eagles off season plans and what position should be # 1 on their list. Can Nick Foles be trusted going forward? Phil Sheridan gets into that and more in this interview on 'The Sportsbash:'
1. How would you rank the Eagles off season needs?
2. What do you think of James Franklin to Penn State?
3. Who would you rather have hire your favorite team’s next head coach… Daniel Snyder or Jerry Jones?
4. The People’s Choice Awards were last night… Do you watch any award shows?
5. Jimmy Page, the guitarist of Led Zeppelin is 70… What’s your favorite rock band ever?