Sports Bash ON DEMAND: Chris Maragos Tells Us Why He signed in Philly, Plus Phillies Bound for 100 Losses?
Miss the Sports Bash or do you just want to listen to it again?
The Sports Bash ON DEMAND gives you the chance to go back and hear what you missed. Its the Sports Bash with Mike Gill and Todd Ranck.
Here is today’s show: Thursday, March 27th 2014
Sportsbash Stock Exchange
Super Bowl champion and newest Eagles S Chris Maragos talks with Mike and Todd here about reasons why he signed with the Eagles and also his time in Seattle winning the Super Bowl. Maragos talks a lot about the similarities between Chip Kelly and Pete Carroll. Also about his time spent with Russell Wilson and the leadership he was immediately able to show his first two seasons in the league. It's 'infectious.' Hopefully, Nick Foles will display that same type of mentality.
Tocc called in to talk about the Flyers Rangers game last night and where the team stands as the playoffs approach. The Flyers have not won in NY at MSG since 2011 and thats largely due to the goal tending from King Henrik. Tocc called it the worst game from Claude Giroux in a long time, but G is allowed to have a bad game here and there. Flyers have about 10 games or so remaining left to go before the playoffs begin. Follow Tocc on Twitter.
Covering the Phillies for Calkins Media Cooney called in to talk about the end of Spring Training and what we can expect from the Phillies this season. Cooney also goes in detail about the firestorm that was Jimmy Rollins and Ryne Sandberg who had a bit of a disagreement some days ago where Cooney said that a lot of it is on Sandberg, who owes Rollins some respect. Cooney also believes that this will pick back up closer to the trade deadline if the Phillies are out of contention. Cooney picks the Phillies for 85-86 wins and if they can stay healthy, they'll have a fringe chance at the wildcard mostly because the NL isn't very good. Follow Cooney all baseball season long on Twitter.
1. If Nick Foles missed 5 games next year, what would the over/under be on wins Sanchez could deliver?
2. What chances do you give the Sixers of beating either the Rockets or Pistons?
3. The Sixers are STILL two games ahead of the Bucks. Should Sixers fans root for a win to avoid dubious history, or losses for the long-term best interest?
4. Colts owner Jim Irsay had $29,000 in cash when he was arrested earlier this month. It was in his briefcase, wallet and two laundry bags. What’s the most straight cash homey you’ve ever had on your person?
5. Today Mariah Carey turns 44 and Fergie turns 39… You can date one… So one stays, one goes… Mariah and Fergie.