Sportsbash Thursday: Mike Gill Goes Gaga Over McNabb, Earl Wolff Calls in From OTAs
The Sports Bash ON DEMAND gives you the chance to go back and hear what you missed. Its the Sports Bash with Mike Gill and Todd Ranck.
Mike and Todd are always in a heated debate about something so here’s you chance to listen to their arguments and side with Mike Gill or Todd Ranck
Segments, Interviews, Debate, Top Tweets, Sportsbash Stock Exchange and 5 Questions are all logged and uploaded daily!
Thursday, May 16th 2013
Eagles fifth round pick Earl Wolff called in today to talk about his first OTAs and rookie mini camp with the Eagles. Wolff told us a story that Nate Allen was one of the first players to just approach him and introduce themselves. So Wolff will lean on Allen for any advice throughout the season, he said. Wolff also talks about the smoothies and music that is now at practice. "I'm a music guy, it gets me going," Wolff said.
Sportsbash Stock Exchange
1. BUY or SELL seeing Roy Halladay again?
2. BUY or SELL the Kings staying in Sac?
3. BUY or SELL Kelvin Sampson for Sixers head coach?
4. BUY or SELL a problem with Evan Mathis peeing on IRS property?
McNabb # 5 retired?
In this segment Mike Gill talks about whether or not the Eagles should retire Donovan McNabb's # 5 as they did with Brian Dawkins last season. Gill thinks that he absolutely will have his number retired and he should be inducted into the Hall of Fame. Teams and organizations retire numbers to 'highlight the best years of their franchise' and McNabb represents that for the Eagles, as does Dawkins.
Morning Call Phillies beat writer called in to talk about her story on the Phillies singing Carlos Zambrano to a minor league contract. Housenick highlights Zambrano's track record, or lack thereof and doesn't see him making the 40-man roster. Housenick calls it a 'move of desperation' and these arent the type of personalities they need right now. Follow Housenick on Twitter.
1. Odds Roy Halladay throws in a game this year?
2. Interest level in Kelvin Sampson?
3. Thoughts on Jeremy Maclin as a punt returner?
4. Today is Biographer’s Day. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would it be called?
5. If you could get unfettered, honest access to any living athlete or former athlete to write his or her biography, who would it be?