With the first round of the NJSIAA playoffs in the books, let's take a look at the South Jersey Power Rankings Top 10. Be sure to tell us if you agree or disagree.
1) St. Joseph (9-0): The Wildcats return to action after a first-round bye to host the 8-1 Mater Dei Seraphs in round two of the Non-Public Group 1 playoffs.
2) Timber Creek (9-0): The top-seeded Chargers face Kingsway on Friday after making quick work of Winslow Township in the first round of the Group 4 playoffs.
3) Shawnee (9-0): The Renegades host Hammonton this Friday after their first round win over Mainland last Friday in the Group 4 playoffs.
4) Haddonfield (9-0): The 3-seed Bulldawgs head to Buena on Friday looking to knock off the 2-seed in the power-packed Group 2 bracket.
5) Buena (10-0): The Cape-Atlantic League National Conference champions continue their Cinderella run in the tough Group 2 bracket, easily beating Barnegat 28-7 back on Friday.
6) Holy Cross (10-0): The Lancers shut out Pingry 35-0 in opening round action of the Non-Public Group 2 playoffs. They now face the Cape-Atlantic League's Holy Spirit in round two.
7) Toms River North (6-4): Knocking off a 1-seed in the Group 5 playoffs certainly helped TRN move up on this list, but, the Mariners now face a tough test in Cherokee this Friday.
8) Lenape (8-1): The top-seeded Indians exited the Group 5 playoffs earlier than they were hoping, but with just one loss on the year remain one of South Jersey's top teams.
9) Cherokee (6-3): Likely looking to avenge their regular season loss to Lenape in the playoffs, the Chiefs are now forced to settle for a match-up with Toms River North instead in round 2 of the Group 5 playoffs.
10) Rancocas Valley (7-2): The Red Devils host Williamstown on Friday in second round action of the Group 5 playoffs, following a 52-29 win over Millville.
Others receiving consideration: St. Augustine, West Deptford, Bridgeton, Williamstown, Camden