2) Timber Creek (10-0): The Chargers needed overtime to beat Kingsway and earn a spot in the Group 4 finals. They'll play Triton on Thanksgiving before taking on Shawnee for a state title.
3) Shawnee (10-0): The Renegades are heading to the Group 4 finals, but first they'll play Lenape on Thanksgiving Day.
4) Haddonfield (10-0): The 3-seed Bulldawgs beat Buena to set up a finals match with West Deptford in Group 2, but first they play Haddon Heights on Thanksgiving.
5) Cherokee (7-3): Overcoming a rocky start to the season, the Chiefs have earned a spot in the Group 5 finals after they play their Thanksgiving game against rival Seneca.
6) Lenape (8-1): The top-seeded Indians exited the Group 5 playoffs earlier than they were hoping, but will have a shot at redemption on Thanksgiving when they play rival Shawnee.
7) Rancocas Valley (8-2): The Red Devils bested Williamstown and will now meet Cherokee in the Group 5 finals, but first they'll play Burlington Township on Thanksgiving.
8) St. Augustine (8-2): Out of the playoffs, the Hermits ended their season with a 21-13 win over Cedar Creek.
9) West Deptford (9-1): The Eagles have quietly pushed their way into the Group 2 finals, but first they'll face a tough Paulsboro team on Friday.
10) Buena (10-1): The season may be over for the Cinderella Chiefs, but they certainly deserve to go down as one of the top teams in South Jersey this year.
Others receiving consideration: Williamstown, Collingswood, Camden, Delsea, Hammonton