Chris Pronger Talks With Todd Ranck, Won’t Commit to a Retirement, and Should Eagles Go After Eric Winston?
The Sports Bash ON DEMAND gives you the chance to go back and hear what you missed. Its the Sports Bash with Mike Gill and Todd Ranck.
Mike and Todd are always in a heated debate about something so here’s you chance to listen to their arguments and side with Mike Gill or Todd Ranck
Segments, Interviews, Debate, Top Tweets, Sportsbash Stock Exchange and 5 Questions are all logged and uploaded daily!
Thursday March 7th, 2013.
Chris Pronger called into 'The Warm Up' today and talked with Todd Ranck for a few minutes. Pronger held a press conference today, not to announce his retirement, rather just talk with the media about his status. Pronger told Todd that he isn't ready to retire just yet, but he's focusing on getting back to normal and getting healthier. Pronger also talks with Todd about the state of the current team.
Mike & Todd Talk Pronger
After Todd interviewed Pronger, Mike and Todd talked about the status of Pronger and what he should do going forward in his life. Both Mike and Todd think that he should never play hockey and believe that he will never play hockey again. They also talked about the visor issue brought up during the interview where Mike Gill doesn't agree with Pronger's answer.
Sportsbash Stock Exchange
1. BUY the former Flyers player with their career ending injury that has hurt the team the most?
2. BUY or SELL Doug Collins returning for a rebuilding mode?
3. BUY or SELL Doug Collins refusal to play Nik Vucevic 100% his fault?
Atlantic City head coach Gene Allen was on today to talk about his team heading to the State Finals on Sunday at Rutgers. AC has overcome much adversity in these playoffs, but one thing that has always been there is their defensive pressure. Allen will take his Vikings up to Rutgers to face Linden for the Group 4 State Championship on Sunday, that game will be on 97.3 ESPN FM.
It's a Thursday edition of top tweets!
Les Bowen, Philadelphia Daily News, reported today that the Eagles are interested in recently released OT Eric Winston. He's a player who is very versatile on the offensive line and like some of the players on the Eagles line currently, he can play tackle or guard. If you remember, Winston is the Chiefs player who went on that classic rant last season in support of Matt Cassell.
MLB.com covering the Phillies down in Clearwater called in to talk about Spring Training. Zolecki talks with Mike Gill about Delmon Young and when we can expect him to return to the lineup. Also talks about Tommy Joseph, the young catcher who has been playing well the spring and could perhaps start in AAA if he keeps this up. Also, what are the reserves looking like for the infield? Two spots open for three players according to Zolecki.
1. You played the Eric Winston rant. Favorite sports rant or press conference ever?
2. The new name of the current Big East is likely going to be America 12 Conference. Is that even remotely respectable?
3. NASCAR driver Denny Hamlin is refusing to pay a $25,000 fine for criticizing the new Gen-6 car… Are leagues too restrictive of what their coaches and players can say?
4. What’d you think of Chris Pronger’s beard, glasses, suit look?
5. Today is Cereal Day. What’s your favorite Cereal?
Pete Giordano is the producer of “The Sportsbash,” e-mail him: firstname.lastname@example.org