Listen Live: Eagles vs New York Giants
The Philadelphia Eagles (1-4-1) continue the 2020 NFL season on Thursday Night Football hosting the New York Giants (1-5) at Lincoln Financial Field.
(Due to NFL rules, Eagles football can not be heard in the mobile app or web stream)
Eagles Radio Network coverage starts at 7 p.m. Merrill and Mike call all the action at 8:20 p.m. on 97.3 ESPN.
Sunday OCT. 22nd, 2020 • 8:20 PM EST (97.3 ESPN) • LINCOLN FINANCIAL FIELD
►The Eagles have won 7 consecutive games against the Giants, as
well as 11 of the previous 12 games in the series. Philadelphia is
88-86-2 (.506) all-time vs. N.Y. Giants (since 1933).
► Only two NFL teams have undefeated records on Thursday Night
Football since 2016: Philadelphia and Seattle (each 4-0).
► According to Elias Sports, Doug Pederson is the first NFL head
coach to win his first 4 career Thursday games on a short week
since Jim Caldwell (5) with Indianapolis (2009-11) and Detroit
(2014-15). He is the first head coach to do so with the same
team since Bobby Ross (4) with Detroit (1997-2000).
► Since being promoted to the Eagles’ 53-man roster in Week 4,
Travis Fulgham ranks T-6th in receptions (18), 4th in receiving
yards (284) and T-2nd in receiving TDs (3) among NFL WRs. He
has 50+ yards and 1 TD in each of his 3 games this season
- Carson Wentz completed 21-of-40 attempts for 213 yards and two touchdowns in the Eagles' 30-28 Week 6 loss to the Ravens, adding five rushes for 49 yards and a touchdown.
- Miles Sanders rushed nine times for 118 yards in the Eagles' Week 6 loss to the Ravens, adding one reception for -6 yards.
- Travis Fulgham caught 6-of-10 targets for 75 yards and a touchdown in the Eagles' Week 6 loss to the Ravens.
New York Giants (1-5)
- Daniel Jones completed 12-of-19 passes for 112 yards, one score, and one interception in the Giants' Week 6 win over Washington, adding 74 yards on seven carries.
- Darius Slayton caught 2-of-4 targets for 41 yards and a touchdown in the Giants' Week 6 win over Washington.
- Devonta Freeman rushed 18 times for 61 yards in the Giants' Week 6 win over Washington.