Sportsbash Tuesday: Could Matt Barkley Beat a 1-6 Giants Team on Sunday?
Miss the Sports Bash or do you just want to listen to it again?
The Sports Bash ON DEMAND gives you the chance to go back and hear what you missed. Its the Sports Bash with Mike Gill and Todd Ranck.
Here is today’s show: Tuesday October 17th 2013
Who's In Who's Out
Mike & Todd give you their playoff standings through Week 7 of the NFL season.
Still alive in your survivor pool? Me neither.
Philly.com covering the Eagles called in to say that '80 percent of Mike Vick is better than 100 percent of Matt Barkley.' The Giants game upcoming is a big game for the Eagles because they dont want to fall too far behind and Vick gives you the best chance to win a game. On Nick Foles performance: Kempski says that it was the total opposite of what you saw in Tampa where nothing could be criticized as opposed to against Dallas where everything could be criticized. Follow Kempski on Twitter.
NFL Network Contributor Lloyd Vance on every Tuesday at 4:30 for a look back at all the action in the NFL for Week 7.
It's a Tuesday edition of top tweets!
1. Claude Giroux says the Flyers are making the playoffs. Do you share his confidence?
2. Is it worth risking re-injury to put a non-100% Michael Vick out there this week?
3. If someone came calling to trade for Nick Foles, what would you ask for in return?
4. Aledo football coach Tim Buchanan got called to the principals office after his team beat Western Hills 91-0 and a parent filed an official bullying report against him. He had his backups in during the third quarter and had his punt returner fair catching the ball. Did he do anything wrong?
5. In order to raise money for charity and set a Guinness World Record, 20 people in Cleveland simultaneously had themselves what?