Some Craft Beers to Try This Memorial Day Weekend
It's Memorial Day Weekend down the shore, the unofficial start of the summer.
However, with COVID-19 still controlling the way we live our daily lives, things just won't be the same.
Boardwalks, beaches, bars and restaurants won't have the same packed look, but you can still enjoy the weekend with friends and families per NJ Governor Phil Murphy, who announced that Memorial Day cookouts are allowed.
Today's #NationalCraftDistilleryDay, so I figured I would give you guys some craft beers to try this weekend with family and friends.
Here are a few that I recommend you try:
- Juicy Shenanigans from Three 3's Brewing company
- Cloud Sourced from Two Roads Brewing
- Party Wave from Kane Brewing
- Up & Out from 2SP Brewing Company
- Three Seas IPA from Slacktide
- YeeeHaaw New England Style IPA from Clown Shoes
- Snack Session IPA from Tuckahoe
- Escape from Reality from Three 3's Brewing company
- Wolf Pup Session IPA from Golden Road Brewing
- Outside IPA from Flying Fish Brewing Co.
- Anti-Hero from Revolution Brewing
- Water Guns and Rainbows from Ludlam Island
- Loose Cannon from Heavy Seas Beer
- Boomsauce from Lord Hobo Brewing
- Boat Beer from Carton Brewing
- Lunch from Maine Beer Company
- Voodoo Ranger IPA from New Belgium
- Nu Juice from Southern Tier
Remember to download the Untapped App and follow me to see what craft beers I'll be sampling this Memorial Day weekend and for #NationalCraftDistilleryDay at MG973.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Beautiful South Jersey Sunsets