Sports Talk with Brodes: Shake Milton Hits the Game Winner!
The Philadelphia Sixers beat the San Antonio Spurs thanks to a Shake Milton three-pointer with seconds to go in the game! There were some positives and negatives to take out of this game:
- Joel Embiid continues to dominate every single game. He is a difference maker!
- Tobias Harris is playing confident. He dropped 25 points
- Josh Richardson and Shake Milton bounce back big time
- Al Horford was +17 in 32 minutes
- The Sixers allowed 43 points in the fourth quarter
- Ben Simmons was abysmal and fouled out of the game.
- Brett Brown had ridiculous rotations including a fourth quarter lineup of Raul Neto, Furkan Korkmaz, Matisse Thybulle, Tobias Harris, and Al Horford.